Dr. Virendra Vikram Singh (PT)
Director & Founder Kusum Spine & Neuro Rehabilitation Center
- Kusum Spine & Neuro Rehabilitation Center situated at D-42 New Nangal Dewat Vasant Kunj New Delhi 110070.
- Medical Partner for Selection trials for TOKYO PARALYMPIC 2020
- National Para table tennis classifier
- Chief classifier for Wheel chair cricket India Association
- National classifier for Wheel Chair Basket ball
- National classifier and Technical Officer for Para Power Lifting
- President of Uttarakhand Wheel chair Association
- Physiotherapist & Injury management Specialist for Haryana state Selection Trials
- Worked with the Rehabilitation team of Shepherd Center Atlanta in 2009
- Worked with the Rehabilitation team of Christchurch NZ. and Dubai
- Associate partner of Spinal cord injury Association Jalandhar
- Coach for Delhi Wheel chair Basket ball team
- Senior Physiotherapist and Hydro therapist ISIC since 2004-2008
Mission : is to help people with a temporary or permanent disability caused by injury or disease, rebuild their lives with hope, independence and dignity, advocating for their full inclusion in all aspects of community life while promoting safety and injury prevention.
Vision:To rehabilitate and educate each and every disabled people and bring them to social and cultural channel, so that they contribute in society, community and Nation’s development. To lead the field as the most effective and compassionate provider of medical rehabilitation by practicing innovative treatment, pioneering clinical research and inspiring education with the implementation of all sports and games in the field of various disability across India and Asia. Creating a world class rehabilitation program doesn’t only mean to put our name in front, also to create a wonderful recreational program to develop Indian society beyond disability and supporting their ability to be more than just PWD.
Work Done with respect to SCI
- Established on 2nd June 2017, till date we treated more than 600+ people with spinal cord injury and send them back to society as well as lot’s of our people now working in top companies after their injury and some of the students are pursuing their higher education from top most colleges of India and are pursuing Sport’s At National, International and Paralympics.
- To organize trips, entertainment activities so that people with disability interact with society and get rid of social anxiety.
- To organize free Health camps free Health camps in different communities and provide rehabilitation to economic backward class at low cost or on sponsorships
Upcoming 5 years Plans
To bring the much needed rehabilitation services and to provide vocational training and guide people with various types of physical disabilities to become independent & contributory members of our society in India.
- Create India’s First Call & Help Centre for Disability Related, related to their Education and for other vocational guidance, general health care and other family care programs. Create Base Line service centre for On-Call Accessible Taxi services for people with disability.